CGI strategic Plan 2010/2016
10 GOALS :
- GOAL 01 : Enhance the Spiritual formation & development of members which is fundamental to our Vincentian vocation & mission & to the membership of the Society.
- GOAL 02 : Leadership & members’ formation, training & development to provide for quality & enlightened leaders & members.
- GOAL 03 : Continue to enhance the internationalization of the Society as a global Catholic charity. Extend to new countries, expand the scope & quality of the Soiciety's services to the poor & needy. In certain segment bring about systemic change.
- GOAL 04 : To develop effective communication & to promote better understanding & knowledge of the Society’s works & activities internally & externally.
- GOAL 05 : To better focus on Youth & Young Adults active involvement & to render them every opportunity for participation in the growth, leadership & well being of the Society.
- GOAL 06 : To be involved in greater collaboration with other branches of the Vincentian Family in mutually beneficial projects &programs for the poor & needy viz the Vincentian Fathers, Religious Sisters and Brothers & other lay groups.
- GOAL 07 : Consideration to collaborate with other Catholic & Christian organizations in the works of Charity & Justice in the spirit of Church’s ecumenical & interfaith dialogue and activities.
- GOAL 08 : Maintain close & strong relationship with the Hierarchy as one mystical Body of Christ in the Church.
- GOAL 09 : Evolve a strategic plan to respond & address world wide calamities from emergency relief assistance to the recovery phase of rehabilitation & reconstruction of the lives of the people.
- GOAL 10 : Governance within the CGI internally & externally with interaction with National Councils.
UPDATES AND REPORTS
Report on goal 6 "Vincentian Family : working together"
Download the document > strategic plan - goal 6 - update september 2015 (pdf, 211.38 Ko)